Child hurt after angry dad pushes the swing too hard
时间:2023-12-05 20:48:02 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
A man has been booked for child abuse after security footage showed him pushing a small child on a swing too hard, causing her to fall off, suffering abrasions.
The man was her father, apparently angered after a fight with his wife, Channel A reported Monday evening. A neighbor who saw them at a playground of an apartment complex in Gangseo-gu, Seoul, on Oct. 24 reported the incident to the police.
In the footage broadcast by the cable network, the toddler is shown sitting on a swing alone. A man comes and roughly pulls the swing backward, making her lose balance and she slides to the ground.
When she gets back on the swing, he pushes her high above his head, and as the swing falls back, she is flung about 3 meters behind, narrowly missing a metal bar.
He picks her up and hands her over to a woman who approaches.
The witness said he heard the couple argue, and the dad was apparently very angry when he approached his child on the swing, the report said.
- 이재명 "여·야·정 정책협의체 제안…간병비 급여화 서둘러야"
- KFCC promotes financial inclusion via branches in developing nations
- [Book Review] 'Lee Kun
- PM to meet with Xi on sidelines of Asian Games in Hangzhou
- Kolmar BNH to ramp up production with new plant
- Korea’s parental leave benefits lag behind OECD average
- [New in Korean] Year 2020 revisited under shadow of disconnection
- S. Korea, US conduct underwater search operation for downed jet, Korean War remains
- Seoul Art Center highlights next